We at Rising Realty Partners are very excited about the changes that we’ve started at PacMutual. While they are apparent to us and have taken a long time to prepare, I thought it would be of interest to hear about some of the main things:
1) We are moving, by end of Spring, the Verizon store west on 6th Street into the space currently occupied by Manpower. The current Verizon space will become our new courtyard entrance into PacMutual.
2) We have executed a lease with Tender Greens (http://www.tendergreensfood.com), a very popular organic food concept that serves lunch and dinner. Tender Greens will take the currently unoccupied space east of the new courtyard. It will have indoor and outdoor seating.
3) We are negotiating with another exciting concept for the old Happy Bowl space to the west of the courtyard. Hopefully more news soon.
4) We have started removal of the “Cafe Rosini” space along Olive and will be putting 60′ “green wall” (live plants) which leads down to our “pocket park” for outdoor seating that connects to a restaurant in the old “Quizno’s” space.
5) We are completing the base building work to deliver Nasty Gal’s new space to their team of architects and contractors. At this point, all we can say is it will be the coolest office space in dtla.
6) In case you didn’t know, we have a fleet of Zip cars located in our parking garage and we’ve installed several electric vehicle charging stations.
Hope you’ll visit us at PacMutual and see what living in a truly historic, urban building is like. Always feel free to contact Carle Pierose of Industry Partners (email@example.com), our leasing partner, if you have any questions.